logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Remove any limitations streaming 1000+
Author
matrixebiz

PostPosted: Wed 27 Sep '17 20:00    Post subject: Remove any limitations streaming 1000+ Reply with quote

Good Day, just wondering if there are some settings that will speed up the file serving when server load seems to get higher? My Windows 2016 server is a streaming server and I've noticed that when the bandwidth traffic gets under load the streaming of the files is slowed way down even though bandwidth is not maxed out.
I tried to use IIS 10 but that program seems to have a limit on the amount of files it can stream at one time so some users are unable to get the files when many users are streaming so that is no good.
Any setting I can change in Apache to make it the fastest possible when streaming 1000+ files at a time? (Remove any limitations? Using Apache 2.4 i think. Thanks
Steffen

PostPosted: Sat 07 Oct '17 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the discussion at: https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=26552

Reply to topic   Topic: Remove any limitations streaming 1000+ View previous topic :: View next topic