logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: apxs building with libcurl...
Author
Lyudmila.Fokina

PostPosted: Tue 28 May '19 21:35    Post subject: apxs building with libcurl... Reply with quote

I am building my module with apxs and it builds find, but when I try to enable the module I am getting an error:
Cannot load modules/mod_xxx.so into server: dlopen(/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_xxx.so, 10): Symbol not found: _curl_easy_cleanup\n Referenced from: /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_xxx.so\n Expected in: flat namespace\n in /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_xxx.so

I am using curl in my module. And this is how I build the module:
apxs -c '-o mod_xxx.so' *.c
apxs -n mod_xxx -i -a mod_xxx.la

What do I miss? How do I link with libcurl?
I am building on Mac (if it is matter).
Lyudmila.Fokina

PostPosted: Tue 28 May '19 22:08    Post subject: Re: apxs building with libcurl... Reply with quote

Solved...

Just needed to link with curl "-lcurl"

Reply to topic   Topic: apxs building with libcurl... View previous topic :: View next topic