logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Web page view via Apache and code editor
Author
mikewooz

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jun '19 5:45    Post subject: Web page view via Apache and code editor Reply with quote

Hello again everyone. I have another issue that I hope someone can help me with.

I am taking a course off Udemy; a web design course.

My issue is that when I use the code editor Brackets (with live preview feature), my code renders a normal looking site via the editors live preview. HOWEVER, when I bring up the index.html file from Apache, it does show the web page but it doesn't render it the same as the code editor. I'm not certain what is causing this and as I'm a new Apache user, I cannot be certain I'm doing everything correctly. For the most part, I'm certain I have the majority of the config files set right, so with that being said, I don't know where to go next with this.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Mike
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun '19 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't render the same? You mean the rendering of the CSS?

My guess is to open the developer tools in your browser and see, if all files are loaded (no 404 errors).

Reply to topic   Topic: Web page view via Apache and code editor View previous topic :: View next topic