logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Why does my vhost keep redirecting to the default site?
Author
SImplyMarkB

PostPosted: Wed 31 Jul '19 13:21    Post subject: Why does my vhost keep redirecting to the default site? Reply with quote

Craziest thing- I have a server with several vhosts defined. They all work fine. I created a new one by copying an existing vhost file to a new one and changing the ServerAlias, the folder location, etc.

in my site folder I have one index.html file. After httpd restart it works on the first try and displays the contents of the index file. After I refresh it stops that and starts displaying the default site. If I open it private mode, same thing. default site. I have tested on Chrome, Edge & Firefox.

Why would it desplay the correct index file and then start redirecting to the default site?? I am clueless on this one..

Any ideas anyone?
SImplyMarkB

PostPosted: Wed 31 Jul '19 15:28    Post subject: Found it.. Reply with quote

it was really dumb.. the servers are behind a load balancer and Lsync stopped so the vhost file was not in the second server.

smh.

Reply to topic   Topic: Why does my vhost keep redirecting to the default site? View previous topic :: View next topic