logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: How to Remove TS Cookies Introduced By F5 Firewall
Author
apishdad

PostPosted: Sat 16 Nov '19 6:24    Post subject: How to Remove TS Cookies Introduced By F5 Firewall Reply with quote

Hi I have a issue with the firewall software that F5 has put on their appliance. I have the following piece of code put in my Apache Config file

Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ "$1;HTTPOnly;Secure"

To make sure that any cookie that is added has the HTTPOnly and Secure attribute set on it.

My application does not use any cookies, but the F5 appliance puts a cookie by the name of "TS7d66605c027" in the header. I found that out by going into Chrome >> Developer Tools >> Applications >> Cookies. and the HTTPOnly and Secure attributes are not checked there. How can I force this cookie to have these attributes set.

Any help is appreciated.

Afshin
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 02 Jan '20 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried "always" ?

Code:
Header always edit Set-Cookie (.*) "$1; HTTPOnly; Secure"

Reply to topic   Topic: How to Remove TS Cookies Introduced By F5 Firewall View previous topic :: View next topic