logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: HOWTO: Compile Apache 2.4.41 and OpenSSL 1.1.1 on Windows 7?
Author
tanquang

PostPosted: Sun 22 Mar '20 13:26    Post subject: HOWTO: Compile Apache 2.4.41 and OpenSSL 1.1.1 on Windows 7? Reply with quote

I tried compile Apache 2.4.41 and OpenSSL 1.1.1e on my computer, my goal is to support both x86 and x64.
I use the instructions and software as in this article, except that the version of Visual Studio 2013 I use is Ultimate and the other software is the latest version.
The source package I use:
    httpd-2.4.41.tar.gz
    apr-1.7.0.tar.gz
    apr-util-1.6.1.tar.gz
    apr-iconv-1.2.2.tar.gz
    openssl-1.1.1e.tar.gz
    pcre-8.44.tar.gz

I have followed this tutorial: https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=6462
But the article is too old, I encountered a lot of errors from the step of building OpenSSL. In addition, there is no step to build APR iconv yet.
Can anyone guide me? I want to build for both operating systems as x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) instead of just x64 as instructed.
Thanks very much!
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct '20 9:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to compile apr-iconv.

What error did you encounter compiling OpenSSL?

Reply to topic   Topic: HOWTO: Compile Apache 2.4.41 and OpenSSL 1.1.1 on Windows 7? View previous topic :: View next topic