logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: link: compiled mod_limitipconn for 64bit
Author
sawo

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan '09 20:26    Post subject: link: compiled mod_limitipconn for 64bit Reply with quote

Is there some 64bit version available? Also maybe some other module which can limit the max connections per ip..
If not, some tips on how to compile the source for win64 would be great too Smile
Edit:
Here it is:
DOWNLOAD LINK
edit: the file is available on the official module page, so i changed the link.

Last edited by sawo on Fri 21 Jan '11 17:04; edited 4 times in total
sawo

PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb '09 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noone need this module?
sawo

PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb '09 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i started compiling the module myself, but i got error at this part of the code. Does anyone have some experience with C++ so we can figure this out?
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb '09 2:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which errors do you get?
sawo

PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb '09 9:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
1>.\vgz.cpp(308) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const char *(__cdecl *)(cmd_parms *,void *,const char *)' to 'cmd_func'
1>        None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type
1>.\vgz.cpp(310) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const char *(__cdecl *)(cmd_parms *,void *,const char *)' to 'cmd_func'
1>.\vgz.cpp(312) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const char *(__cdecl *)(cmd_parms *,void *,const char *)' to 'cmd_func'

the error lines correspond to lines 3,5 and 7 in the code i posted.
I dont know whats wrong with this code i found some examples of these macros(AP_INIT_TAKE1 etc) but they are exactly as they should be.
sawo

PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb '09 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

---
edit:
nvm, i got it compiled in x86, now i have to compile it in x64
sawo

PostPosted: Thu 05 Feb '09 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, its almost impossible to get help compiling apache. In the past three days it was impossible to get help for the problems i had, but i finally managed to compile this module for win x64.

To me, VS2005 is total garbage and i will probably never use it again. I had to compile everything under command line, because the IDE is complete failure - tons of errors and no help at all.

This is experimental release so there may be some problems. As far i can tell, it works on apache 2.2.11 x64 compiled by blackdot and windows server 2008 x64.
DOWNLOAD LINK

Reply to topic   Topic: link: compiled mod_limitipconn for 64bit View previous topic :: View next topic