logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Monitor says PHP 5.1.4 but phpinfo() says 5.1.2
Author
robokev

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 16:39    Post subject: Apache Monitor says PHP 5.1.4 but phpinfo() says 5.1.2 Reply with quote

I upgraded to Apache 2.2.2 on XP from Apache 2.0.55/PHP 5.1.4.

Apache binaries were downloaded from Apache mirror site (apache_2.2.2-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi), and latest php5apache2 DLL was downloaded from Apache Lounge (php5apache2.dll-php5.1.x.zip). I followed instructions in the DLL zip file.

Everything seems to be working, except that I notice the bottom of the Apache monitor says: Apache/2.2.2(Win32) PHP/5.1.4, but the title of the web page generated by phpinfo() says: PHP Version 5.1.2

Is this a problem with the DLL?

Regards.

Kevin Roberts
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, no problem at all.

I shows that I build it against 5.1.2.

When I have some time I shall build it against a 5.1.4, but the module is then excatly the same as 5.1.2

It is cosmetic, the way Apache and Phpinfo is picking up the version of the DLL and not the real php version.

Steffen
Millennium

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, if PHPinfo shows 5.1.2 than you're running php 5.1.2. That the apache monitor shows 5.1.4 is cause the latest php5apache2.dll of this site is build against php 5.1.4
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is realy PHP 5.1.4. Most parts from PHP are in the PHP5ts.dll which you didn't download here Wink The dll from this page is only the interface from PHP to Apache Exclamation

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Monitor says PHP 5.1.4 but phpinfo() says 5.1.2 View previous topic :: View next topic