logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: FastCGI, PHP, and Error 70008
Author
dfaucette

PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul '10 5:59    Post subject: FastCGI, PHP, and Error 70008 Reply with quote

I am receiving the following error when trying to run php in Fast CGI mode on a recently installed server at a client site:

Wrapper c:/php5/php-cgi.exe cannot be accessed: (70008)Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete.

I'm running AL Apache 2.2.15, PHP 5.2.9-2 (TS), Win2003-x64,
and fcgid-2.3.5. The system runs fine with mod_php. But I will need Fast CGI at this site for improved stability under peak loads.

I have Fast CGI running fine on other (32 bit) servers, but this particular server is causing me a problem.

Here are the relevant lines from httpd.conf:

# for php
#
LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
#
#
<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
IPCCommTimeout 40
IPCConnectTimeout 10
MaxProcessCount 8
OutputBufferSize 64
ProcessLifeTime 240
MaxRequestsPerProcess 500
DefaultMinClassProcessCount 0
</IfModule>

FcgidInitialEnv PHPRC "c:/php5"
FcgidInitialEnv PATH "c:/php5;C:/Windows/system32;C:/Windows;C:/Windows/System32/Wbem;"
FcgidInitialEnv SystemRoot "c:/Windows"
FcgidInitialEnv SystemDrive "c:"
FcgidInitialEnv TEMP "c:/Temp"
FcgidInitialEnv TMP "c:/Temp"
FcgidInitialEnv windir "c:/Windows"
FcgidIOTimeout 64
FcgidConnectTimeout 16
FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 500

#<Files ~ "\.php$>"
AddHandler fcgid-script .php
FcgidWrapper "c:/php5/php-cgi.exe" .php
#</Files>

I noted in this forum several people have encountered this error here, but the resolutions seem to be different for different users. Any suggestions on where to go? I have had the system admin remove McAfee most recently, and that was no help - still have the error.

Thanks in advance for suggestions and ideas.
Doug
kismert

PostPosted: Tue 03 Aug '10 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm running AL Apache 2.2.15, PHP 5.2.9-2 (TS), Win2003-x64, and fcgid-2.3.5 ...

It looks like you are running the Thread Safe version of PHP.

The Non-Thread Safe (NTS) version of PHP should be used with FastCGI.

Recheck your PHP version -- that might be contributing to these errors.

-Ken
daibach

PostPosted: Tue 09 Aug '11 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you're still suffering from this issue. It's a bug related to Apache not being able to query the full permissions for a file in a complex Active Directory forest.

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51020

There's two work arounds, either patching the module as shown in the bug or removing all non-local permissions from php-cgi.exe.

Reply to topic   Topic: FastCGI, PHP, and Error 70008 View previous topic :: View next topic