logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: [function.rename]: Access is denied. (code: 5)
Author
yeagerc50

PostPosted: Sat 08 Dec '12 23:46    Post subject: [function.rename]: Access is denied. (code: 5) Reply with quote

Apache/2.2.21
PHP Version 5.3.8

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with Apache.. if not, maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

[08-Dec-2012 19:57:43] PHP Warning: rename(C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress/wp-content/plugins/used-car-lot/twentyten1,C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress/wp-content/themes/used-car-lot-theme) [<a href='function.rename'>function.rename</a>]: Access is denied. (code: 5) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\used-car-lot\wp.display_cars1.php on line 76

As you can tell, my rename function is giving me an "Access Denied" warning. I successfully I created the folder (used-car-lot-theme) in Wordpress with mkdir however, I cannot move the directory.
rhossis

PostPosted: Sun 09 Dec '12 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,the user the apache webserver runs as needs to have the appropriate rights to run the files.

Reply to topic   Topic: [function.rename]: Access is denied. (code: 5) View previous topic :: View next topic