logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: What a .pdb file at bin and modules folder
Author
urangkayo

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jul '06 4:35    Post subject: What a .pdb file at bin and modules folder Reply with quote

I was success build httpd-2.2.2-win32-src.zip with zlib-1.2.3.tar.tar and openssl-0.9.8b.tar.gz.

I'm using Visual Studio 2005. After i build in \bin , \modules folder i found .pdb file , like ApacheMonitor.pdb, htcacheclean.pdb , etc

can i remove .pdb file from this folder, it's safe if i to do that??

and if i want build setup program for my apache what a program i can use for this?

thanks b4
Jorge

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jul '06 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are file used to debug the programs and modules (dll's)

They can safely be removed.
urangkayo

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jul '06 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Jorge for your help

how to build php5apache2.dll from php source if want using php with apache?

i know this module can be download at apachelounge.com, but i want to try how to build this dll's

thanks

Reply to topic   Topic: What a .pdb file at bin and modules folder View previous topic :: View next topic