logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.4.15 available (x86 & x64) Page Previous  1, 2
Author
gijs

PostPosted: Thu 16 May '13 23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, the Fcgid set for the virtual host isn't overriding the one in the apache conf file...

And when I remove the one from the apache conf PHP stops working.
santa.klaus

PostPosted: Mon 20 May '13 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The php_imagick.dll isn't working with the php x86 nts build. Is this the build's error or the library's?

I'm using the latest Imagemagick.

Addinational to that I encoutered, that php_com_dotnet.dll isn't working, too. Could you rebuild PHP x86 nts and fix this problem?
santa.klaus

PostPosted: Tue 21 May '13 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. It was all my fault. I forgot to add the imagemagick binary path to FcgidInitialEnv PATH. And php_com_dotnet.dll worked but the apache service user didn't have the proper rights. Embarassed (At least I got to fixed it by myself Confused )
delfinom

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 1:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had php-5.4.15-Win32-VC9-x86.zip issues running in multithreaded apache.

I had a 2.4.4(x86) server with 200 spawned threads end up with a massive amount of hung threads which caused the server to stop responding after a hour of operation.

The official thread safe build from PHP.net for windows however works. I used the same exact php.ini and just simply replaced the rest of the php install. I made sure to use the correct openssl builds from here with the two builds of PHP. (Even though ssl is not used at all anywhere)
Jan-E

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 4:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which extensions are you using?

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.4.15 available (x86 & x64) View previous topic :: View next topic