logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: [Solved] AH00370 Failed to create WinNT Service Profile
Author
oops

PostPosted: Sat 15 Feb '14 19:10    Post subject: [Solved] AH00370 Failed to create WinNT Service Profile Reply with quote

Hiya Mates,

i do need Help. I've got the following Issue with Apache 2.4.7: <OS 5> Zugriff verweigert: AH00370: Failed to create WinNT Service Profile

Well i should mention, that the same Packages are running properly configured in a Virutal Machine (same configuration as my Livemachine) without any problems whatsoever.
Its my Livemachine, where Apache keeps returning this Message while attempting to install Apache as a Service.

Installed Packages:

Apache: httpd-2.4.7-win32-VC11.zip
PHP: php-5.5.7-Win32-VC11-x86.zip
MySQL: mysql-installer-community-5.6.15.0
phpMyAdmin-4.1.3-all-languages.zip

OperatingSystem: Windows 7-64 Ultimate SP1

UAC: Disabled
CMD: tried the "Execute as Administrator" as well as without (<- which is always working in my Case)

Logfile: Apart from the ususal "install.log", nothing else inside the Logs Folder.

Even reinstalled Apache twice, with- and without my Configurationfiles, but still got the same results.

Does somebody know a proper solution/fix for this? Any Help is much appreciated.

best regards
nasty old men (Germany)
oops

PostPosted: Sun 16 Feb '14 7:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved and Apache Service is finally installed and running.

It took me a while, but i uninstalled my whole Virtual Enviroment + Components, cleaned everything up, restarted and et voilĂ !

After that, i was able to install Apache 2.4.7 as a Service without any Problems.

Seem that there was some sort of an issue/ conflict, but yet i dont know, what it caused.
It defenatly wasnt an Port Issue, had checked that first.

best regards
nasty old men (Germany)
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 16 Feb '14 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

old german guys are welcome!

Willommen im Forum Wink

Reply to topic   Topic: [Solved] AH00370 Failed to create WinNT Service Profile View previous topic :: View next topic