logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: IIS enable OCSP stapling
Author
gijs

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jun '15 19:08    Post subject: IIS enable OCSP stapling Reply with quote

I've been looking in to enabling OCSP stapling on IIS in Windows Server 2012 R2, but can't seem to find any info on how to do this.

According to most article's it's enabled by default, but I just tested this with the ssllabs.com test and it's disabled..
I have no idea as to why it's disabled or how to enable it. Sad

Additionally I'd like to know how to enable TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV.

Some article's suggest creating a dword called UseScsvForTls with a value of 1 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL

I've done this, and rebooted the server. But according to the test from ssllabs.com it's still disabled.
jraute

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jun '15 9:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although this is an Apache-Forum we hopefully can help a bit. Wink

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh826044
gijs

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun '15 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had already seen that technet article, and unfortunately it didn't help Confused

Reply to topic   Topic: IIS enable OCSP stapling View previous topic :: View next topic