logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: php_mcrypt.dll, php_mhash.dll not valid win32 Application
Author
Markus_Aurelius

PostPosted: Wed 07 Oct '15 18:25    Post subject: php_mcrypt.dll, php_mhash.dll not valid win32 Application Reply with quote

The Apache 2.4 error.log is reporting that php_mcrypt.dll and php_mhash.dll are not valid win32 applications. I have some other files in php that are working OK. I am using PHP 5.6. If some software I am installing such as Drupal is going to use these files will that cause a problem. What about phpMyAdmin?

I am using 64-bit versions of Apache and PHP.
roysitumorang

PostPosted: Thu 08 Oct '15 9:51    Post subject: Re: php_mcrypt.dll, php_mhash.dll not valid win32 Applicatio Reply with quote

PHP 5.6 core already has Mcrypt and Mhash functions built in so you don't need separated dll to use them.
Open your php.ini file, search for lines that contain
Code:
extension=php_mcrypt.dll
and
Code:
extension=php_mhash.dll
Comment them by adding ";" in the beginning of the lines, then restart your Apache service.
Markus_Aurelius

PostPosted: Thu 08 Oct '15 13:43    Post subject: I did that Reply with quote

I did that but forgot to check phpinfo(). I just checked and saw that these 2 are in there. Thanks for your help.

Reply to topic   Topic: php_mcrypt.dll, php_mhash.dll not valid win32 Application View previous topic :: View next topic