logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.4 => winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed. Page Previous  1, 2
Author
inratep

PostPosted: Wed 27 Feb '13 14:31    Post subject: Is it fixed on Apache 2.4.4 Reply with quote

Hi, thank you all of you for the updates and fixes on that topic. I would like to know if this issue is fixed in the new version of Apache 2.4.4.

Thank you very much in advance!
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 27 Feb '13 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was already solved in 2.4.3, see http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=4866
inratep

PostPosted: Wed 27 Feb '13 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer.

But, it still happens before adding those lines, isn't it?

Could you tell me what is the exact effect of those lines? I have tested them in the 2.4.3 and it solves the issue but I have no idea about its consequences.

Thanks again!
SteffenD

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr '18 10:43    Post subject: Microsoft browser Reply with quote

It seems to solve the problem for me adding the mentioned lines.
And it was ONLY when I tried view a page with a micosoft browser, the problem showed up.

And I feel like inratep too !
glsmith

PostPosted: Sun 08 Apr '18 2:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the docs:
Quote:
On Windows, none uses accept() rather than AcceptEx() and will not recycle sockets between connections.

Sounds pretty strait forward to me. Why the socket recycling looses the network is beyond me.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.4 => winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed. View previous topic :: View next topic