logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.11 will not resolve website files
Author
MiltSpain1

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 0:52    Post subject: Apache 2.2.11 will not resolve website files Reply with quote

Can someone provide a source for "simple" examples of coding such things as DocumentRoot when the documents to be served are not in Apache/htdocs, and are on a partition different than Apache?

I have successfully run Apache 2.2.11 with no problem wi. The server crashed a couple of days ago, and the Apache software was again installed successfully. Yet I have been unable to get the configuration file (I believe it to be exactly as used previously) to resolve any website files. Somewhere I must have an error that I can't find.

I just posted the vhost config file in the Paste Bucket. All assistance will be appreciated.
glsmith

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 5:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paste bucket link is?
MiltSpain1

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

glsmith wrote:
The paste bucket link is?
WUP7
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the URL, cannot find WUP7 on http://apaste.info/ or http://hastebin.com/
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not clear what your problem is.

What error you have ?

Please give a better explanation of your problem
MiltSpain1

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '19 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:
Not clear what your problem is.

What error you have ?

Please give a better explanation of your problem

When a request is sent to the server the vhost file is not being read even thou the "Include" directive is not commented out in the httpd config. What's returned is an index found in the Apache htdocs folder.

DocumentRoot "D:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs" . Isn't this supposed to be overridden by the vhost?

Any idea what's going on? Obviously I'm missing something.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.11 will not resolve website files View previous topic :: View next topic