logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Some Stats Apache Lounge.
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 19 Mar '19 15:02    Post subject: Some Stats Apache Lounge. Reply with quote

Some of you asked for it, so here we go, just for your info.

Wow.. in 2018 the download traffic of http://www.apachelounge.com was 17.798 TB

This is excluded the WAMPs which are containing Apache Lounge binaries, Gregg reported me :
XAMPP, BitNami, WampServer, EasyPHP, IZ-Wamp, Ampps, VertrigoServ, WampDeveloper and more.

There must be a lot users of our Binaries, we have to guess how many.

And do not forget the binaries from our friend Apachehaus, Windows is a platform which is important for the HTTPD project.

Users of Windows platform has grown a lot the last years. And I see that more and more companies using our builds. More then 15 years ago I started with Apache Windows binaries (for that time Sambar). I am thrilled to see so many folks making now use of Apache Lounge Binaries and visiting the Apache Lounge Forum. For many of users the forum is a big valuable archive and thanks to the moderators Mario, Gregg and Tom we keeping the quality level. It is really rewarding to see that the effort we put into the Apache Server is appreciated so much.
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 27 Mar '19 16:24    Post subject: Re: Some Stats Apache Lounge. Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:
S
And do not forget the binaries from our friend Apachehaus, Windows is a platform which is important for the HTTPD project.

We stopped counting the traffic since we run a setup of our own CDN mixed with cloudflare CDN.
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr '19 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I looked into it. Our german mirror had 3.5 TB upload traffic, while the size of the files was "only" 1.1 TB. Asking why? Some download tools and or browsers open more than one connection.

Reply to topic   Topic: Some Stats Apache Lounge. View previous topic :: View next topic