logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_qos. QS_SrvMinDataRate: unexpected connection status.
Author
Klaipedaville

PostPosted: Fri 07 Dec '18 3:30    Post subject: mod_qos. QS_SrvMinDataRate: unexpected connection status. Reply with quote

Hello everybody.

I would be really thankful for any help on the following.

The mod_qos in Apache 2.2.22 works for about 24 hours, then something happens and it triggers the following:

QS_SrvMinDataRate: unexpected connection status! Connections=258, cal. request rate=1182, max. limit=1200. Check log for unclean child exit and consider to do a graceful server restart if this condition persists.

There is absolutely nothing in my logs saying about unclean child exits. But this above-line keeps on filling out the logs at a rate of 1 line per second and it becomes real huge of up to 1 GB and more within minutes before I restart my apache. I am alerted that my memory is growing at incredibly high speeds! Could anybody advise please, where the problem could possibly be? Then after I restart my apache it goes back to normal operations for about another 24 hours and then this scenario repeats all over again.

I would highly appreciate any comments / assistance / suggestions. Many thanks in advance!
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 02 May '19 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you can figure out what it is by chaning the LogLevel to debug.

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_qos. QS_SrvMinDataRate: unexpected connection status. View previous topic :: View next topic