logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: error DBD::Sybase
Author
erichuff

PostPosted: Wed 28 Aug '19 9:25    Post subject: error DBD::Sybase Reply with quote

When I try to access my script through the browser an internal server error. When I checked the error logs I saw this..

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: dbtst.cgi
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Sybase/Sybase.dll' for module DBD::Sybase: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.\r
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/dbtst.cgi line 6\r
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Compilation failed in require at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/dbtst.cgi line 6.\r
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/dbtst.cgi line 6.\r

I dont know what they mean by the extension XS file.

I have changed nothing in the config file since the install. I haven't found anyone who had this problem before on any of the forums or any known bugs/issues with apache and DBD::Sybase. If there are should I be using sybperl instead?
mraddi

PostPosted: Wed 28 Aug '19 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eric

I guess the CPAN-module for Sybase is installed Very Happy
If yes I had a similar problem with (Strawberry-)Perl and DBD::mysql.
Solution was to copy libmysql_.dll from C:/Strawberry/c/bin/ to C:/Strawberry/perl/vendor/lib/auto/DBD/mysql/
Maybe something similar helps in your Sybase-case, too?

Found this solution (and the reason for this error) at https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=106825

Best regards
Matthias

Reply to topic   Topic: error DBD::Sybase View previous topic :: View next topic