logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: How to compile PHP 5.3 and 5.4 x86_64 from source on Windows
Author
tanquang

PostPosted: Thu 07 May '20 16:58    Post subject: How to compile PHP 5.3 and 5.4 x86_64 from source on Windows Reply with quote

I want to compile releases for PHP 5.3.29 and 5.4.45 (x86_64) from source code on Windows with some extensions like OpenSSL (but not required) with Visual Studio. The goal I want is to be as complete as their x86 release.
Do you have any instructions?
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 14 May '20 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some exmaples

Official one
https://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild
tanquang

PostPosted: Fri 15 May '20 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I followed a lot of the instructions and the instructions you gave, but it happened a lot of errors. I tried asking on serverfault but so far there is no solution!
James Blond

PostPosted: Fri 15 May '20 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess JanE could help if he reads this.
However. What kind of special extension do you need that you compile PHP on your own? I mean there is https://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/archives/

From that I see on the serverfault post is a problem with mysqlnd. Yes, that needs zlib for the communication with the MySQL server. Zlib is pretty easy to build. Why don't you want that?
tanquang

PostPosted: Sat 16 May '20 8:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to compile the (non-debug) x64 release version of PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.4 with exe, dll and ext like the x86 release. I tried his x64 version, it had too many ext, php and some ext not working.
My wish is to just compile the release with full exe, dll and ext like the x86 release on windows.php.net.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 19 May '20 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you run php over mod_fcgid you can use apache 64 bit and php 32 bit version.
tanquang

PostPosted: Tue 26 May '20 6:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
if you run php over mod_fcgid you can use apache 64 bit and php 32 bit version.

I use Apache x64, but when I run PHP x86 on it, I get the "is not a valid Win32 application" error.

Reply to topic   Topic: How to compile PHP 5.3 and 5.4 x86_64 from source on Windows View previous topic :: View next topic