logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: How do I change the index.html and add a css file?
Author
ihavenoideawhatimdoing

PostPosted: Tue 08 Sep '20 10:33    Post subject: How do I change the index.html and add a css file? Reply with quote

I want to change (or more accurately replace since I already have it coded) the index.html file and add a css file, but when I try to do this it just tells me permission is denied.

I'm using Apache 2 on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi) i dont think the log files or php, mysql, etc. are related but if they are just ask and ill get that to you

Pls give a super simple explanation since I just started an hour ago and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing (which is what inspired my username)

thanks <3
kswebdev

PostPosted: Tue 08 Sep '20 16:09    Post subject: Changing the default web page Reply with quote

I found changing the default web page @ https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/web-server/apache.md

Hope this helps you out!
ihavenoideawhatimdoing

PostPosted: Tue 08 Sep '20 18:44    Post subject: Re: Changing the default web page Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, man <3 I don't know how I didn't find it myself, but good thing you did it talks about my specific problem Razz

Reply to topic   Topic: How do I change the index.html and add a css file? View previous topic :: View next topic