logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Looking for PHP for Apache 2.4.46 Win64
Author
originaldiode

PostPosted: Wed 07 Apr '21 0:35    Post subject: Looking for PHP for Apache 2.4.46 Win64 Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to Apache, PHP and MYSQL. I'm working on setting up a private geometry dash server in Windows 10 for my son. Most of my experience is in Oracle applications, databases and weblogic application servers, and I have decided to learn more open source technologies, and teach how client/server works to my son.

I've set up a MYSQL database, and imported the objects for the game.

In addition - I have installed, tested and configured Apache 2.4.46 WIN64. All I need now is PHP and I can't find it anywhere on this site. When I navigate to Apache Additional downloads - I see php from 2013 running under VC9 and VC10. I can't find the PHP that runs under VC15/16 64 bit. All other hits on Google regarding PHP under Apache redirects me to this lounge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eric
DnvrSysEngr

PostPosted: Wed 07 Apr '21 2:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe what you are looking for can be found here:

https://windows.php.net/download/

May want to go with the TS (Thread Safe) version.

Also, you may want to configure Apache to use Mod_FCGI module when running PHP.

I am not an expert at PHP, but I have found that this configuration runs best.

There is a "how to" document that is available on this site that will walk you through setting up PHP to run with Apache.

--S
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 07 Apr '21 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eric,
you can find a whole tutorial for this

https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=2394

If you still have a question please again.

Reply to topic   Topic: Looking for PHP for Apache 2.4.46 Win64 View previous topic :: View next topic