logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.1.x and 4.4.x Apache2handler for 2.2.x updated
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Thu 17 Aug '06 20:51    Post subject: PHP 5.1.x and 4.4.x Apache2handler for 2.2.x updated Reply with quote

Today PHP development team has released verion 4.4.4 and 5.1.5.
The two releases address a series of security problems discovered since PHP 5.1.4 and 4.4.3, and include a number of non-security related bug fixes.

I build the Apache2handler against above versions, and are available at the download page here.

Steffen
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug '06 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Liang translated the readme first.txt in the zip to simplified chinese. I added it to the zip file and it may benefit more people.

Thanks! De Liang

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 21 Aug '06 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simplified chinese text is missing in the PHP 4 zip.
Steffen

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug '06 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to php 5.1.6. Note, it is working with 5.1.0-5.1.6

Steffen
davidlt

PostPosted: Fri 13 Oct '06 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using Apache 2.2.3 and PHP 5.1.6 and your new PHP DLL file and manifest and it still doesn't work. I open my services, trying to launch and I am getting message that where was en error. All paths to files are correct, used standard configuration, I mean loaded as module. Still don't work, using Windows Vista RC2.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.1.x and 4.4.x Apache2handler for 2.2.x updated View previous topic :: View next topic