logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Updating from 2.0.15 to current
Author
rabidjade

PostPosted: Tue 07 Nov '06 13:38    Post subject: Updating from 2.0.15 to current Reply with quote

I want to update my web server to the newest version. I only have PHP 4.4.3 installed at the moment so theres not too much that has changed. Whats the easiest way to update without having to reinstall PHP all over again? I checked the Apache website and other web sites and couldn't find much on the subject. Thanks!
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 07 Nov '06 14:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which version of Apache are you running ?

For php, use the apache2handler for Apache 2.2.x and PHP 4.4.0-4.4.4 from the downloadpage here.

Steffen
rabidjade

PostPosted: Tue 07 Nov '06 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.0.15. I should also add that I want to update it to the current 2.0.X, not the 2.2.X.
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 07 Nov '06 15:34    Post subject: Re: Updating from 2.0.15 to current Reply with quote

rabidjade wrote:
I want to update my web server to the newest version.
The latest is 2.2.3 and not 2.0.x, in fact 2.0.x is old and not maintained anymore by ASF. When you upgrade to 2.0.x , no need to use the php apache2handle from here.

Steffen
rabidjade

PostPosted: Tue 07 Nov '06 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to upgrade to 2.0.59 from 2.0.15. I am upgrading servers here in the next couple of months and I will migrate to Apache 2.2.X then.

Reply to topic   Topic: Updating from 2.0.15 to current View previous topic :: View next topic