logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP installation problems
Author
gelnid

PostPosted: Tue 13 Feb '07 0:08    Post subject: PHP installation problems Reply with quote

Hi, I'm totally new to this. I've downloaded apache http server v2.2.4 (tried v2.0.59 too) and PHP v5.2.0.

I've run the installers and the tried "test.php". This works okay. However when I turn off my computer and start it again my browser no longer displays the php info. I have to unstall both PHP and apache and reinstall them to be able to view php files again, but the problem keeps happening once the computer is restarted.

Is there something fundamental that I'm missing in the installation steps. I've tried about five times now and no luck. Any advice would be appreciated Wink

Oh yea I'm running Windows XP SP2
pips

PostPosted: Tue 13 Feb '07 2:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gelnid,

Have a read through my instructions and double check to make sure you've done everything Very Happy

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=1372

Cheers,
Phil
gelnid

PostPosted: Tue 13 Feb '07 10:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a try with these instructions. Thanks alot. I've been using the self installers up till now.
Hopefully this might do the trick.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP installation problems View previous topic :: View next topic