logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_security1 to 2
Author
Ben

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr '07 3:36    Post subject: mod_security1 to 2 Reply with quote

I do Flash work for a PHP media script called Social Media, and I have created a live uploader that uploads their video's, so you can watch your video upload through a progress bar. I had a problem with this because on some servers people's mod_security was getting in the way of it uploading. So I went on google, and after about 2 hours I finally came across the problem, which happened to be mod_security. The fix was to put this in the .htaccess file:
Code:
SECFILTERENGINE OFF
SECFILTERSCANPOST OFF

But for people with mod_security2, this only returned an internal server error. I am very new to mod_security, so I know nothing of it, but does anyone know how to write that in mod_security2? I've googled for ages and found nothing.

Thanks in advanced,
Ben.
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 15 Apr '07 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see the docs http://modsecurity.org/documentation/index.html
And see the migration PDF
http://modsecurity.org/documentation/ModSecurity-Migration-Matrix.pdf

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_security1 to 2 View previous topic :: View next topic