logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Who can build mod_evasive v1.10.1 for Apache 2.2.4 ?
Author
fax

PostPosted: Sat 05 May '07 13:36    Post subject: Who can build mod_evasive v1.10.1 for Apache 2.2.4 ? Reply with quote

Could someone please compile mod_evasive v1.10.1 from http://www.zdziarski.com/projects/mod_evasive/ against the latest Apache 2.2.4 for me? I really need the newest version. (The one Apachelounge site is a very old version)

Admin Note:
Subject and post edited, was addressed to Steffen, see Forum Rules.
tdonovan

PostPosted: Sat 05 May '07 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comparing the sources from Steffen's v1.8 and the current v1.10.1 shows that
the only change which would affect Apache on Windows is adding the DOSLogDir directive.
No other changes have been made (except for some changes to the copyright notice).

Is DOSLogDir the feature that you "really need" from version 1.10.1?

If so - this will require some (minor) code revision to make it work on Windows, not just a re-compile.

-tom-
fax

PostPosted: Sun 06 May '07 2:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with building C apps. So if anyone can do the necessary changes to the code and build it against Apache 2.2.4 will be of a great help to me! Very Happy

Reply to topic   Topic: Who can build mod_evasive v1.10.1 for Apache 2.2.4 ? View previous topic :: View next topic