logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: [SOLVED]php_exif.dll-The specified module could not be found
Author
geetz

PostPosted: Sun 10 Jun '07 23:58    Post subject: [SOLVED]php_exif.dll-The specified module could not be found Reply with quote

I have a hunch this is an easy one for most ppl but I just can't get it to work.

As the subject implies I can't get the php_exif.dll extension to work. The path to my ext dir is correct (and other working extensions backs this up).

I've got Apache 2.2.4 with PHP 5.2.3 running and so far only the php_exif extension is giving me headache. Apache shows in the error log:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'secret:\\ext\\php_exif.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

I've read here and there that some extension do not care that the path to ext dir is set, but need to be in PATH. Well, I've tried this as well but no luck.

What I did was I copied php_exif.dll to my system32 folder (yeah I'm running windows). Also I tried setting include_path to ext dir, but still no luck.

Anyone out there that can help me? What am I missing?

EDIT: Problem solved! Right after my post I happened to find a page with info on the matter. Apparently the php_exif extension must be used in conjunction with php_mbstring, and not only that but it must be loaded after php_mbstring in php.ini. So if anyone else has the problem, now you know what to do Smile

Peace out,
geetz

Reply to topic   Topic: [SOLVED]php_exif.dll-The specified module could not be found View previous topic :: View next topic