logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: How to secure apache and nuke without sentinel
Author
TekserMan

PostPosted: Sun 17 Jun '07 5:08    Post subject: How to secure apache and nuke without sentinel Reply with quote

Hello All!
I'm running a nuke site - 7.6 plat (dynamic ip and host) and wanted to know how i can secure it from apache and not have to use the nuke security addons ie: nuke sentinel which locks many nuke admins out when the ip is changed by their isp by the way! but i think there has to be a way to use apache to provide global security and still have all the functionality that nuke offers via it's modules and blocks, any help will be apreciated!

thanks in advance!
TekSerMan
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jun '07 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apache it self is secure. Running html pages makes no security whole. You can secure PHP in your PHP.ini. Like setting open_basedir. Disallow url_fopen etc.
TekserMan

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jun '07 7:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!

Reply to topic   Topic: How to secure apache and nuke without sentinel View previous topic :: View next topic